Monday, November 13, 2006

My first dream about Mickie

-originally written on 9/13/06-

I had a dream last night about Mickie. I dreamed that Mickie decided that because I had such a crush on her, that I could share her with Kenny. Kenny wasn’t happy that now he had to share his wife. I was happy with the deal. A shared Mickie is better than no Mickie.

Anyhow, we’re all laying in bed an Mickie is trying to get some sleep. I am so thrilled to be cuddled up to her. I don’t remember if I was wearing clothes or not; I know that she was naked and Kenny was dressed in his Spirit Squad outfit (thank god).

Me and Kenny weren’t doing so good on the sharing thing. Kenny put his arm around her, and so I tried to put my arm around her, but he was holding her too tight. I mentioned that Kenny was hogging her, and he started bitching. He said I could snuggle the lower half of Mickie and he’d take the upper half of Mickie. But I didn’t like that idea. I wanted to be able to see her pretty face.

So we ended up holding her hand. I held her right, and Kenny held her left. Then I decided to get daring and place my face up against her boob like it was a pillow. So Kenny gets jealous and decides to do the same thing. So now me and him are resting our head against Mickie’s boobs, and we are looking at each other face to face, and there is about one inch between our noses.

So we are both looking at each other with hatred in our eyes. Then we started struggling for hand positioning; each one of us trying to get our hand around Mickie just right. Me and Kenny start wrestling each others arm as we struggle for position. Kenny snaps and threatens to beat my ass. Mickie tells Kenny to stop bullying me and for me to stop whining so much.

Eventually Mickie gets fed up with us and kicks us out of the bedroom. So now me and Kenny are in the living room, blaming each other for getting us kicked out of the bedroom… and then that bastard wanted the couch and thought I should take the floor! Never!

Yeah pretty screwed up dream. It didn’t exactly end there; it just became weirder and farther removed from the original story that it faded on over to another dream that had nothing to do with Mickie or wrestling.

No comments: