Monday, November 13, 2006

How much of a Mickiemaniac are you?

-originally posted on 8/30/06-

What percentage of the day do you spend with thoughts of Mickie James on your mind?

I spend somewhere between 88% - 92% of the day with thoughts of Mickie dancing through my head.

It doesn't matter in what way you think about her, whether it be sexually, or her wrestling, or just how pretty she is, or how much you'd love to meet her, or even what little Photoshop graphic you can make in honor of her.

Follow up post

Well even though there are things I do, I can think about Mickie at the same time. When I'm eating, I think about how Mickie could better be booked.

When I'm practicing the guitar, I'm thinking about Mickie.

When I'm just tired, and sitting back in my recliner, resting my eyes, I'm fantasizing about Mickie putting on the ultimate women's match and silencing her critics once and for all- proving she is the wrestling ring Goddess.

When I'm pacing around listening to music, I am reflecting on Mickie's matches.

When I'm surfing the web, I am normally surfing it looking for Mickie related stuff, and thus I'm thinking about Mickie.

When I am doing yard work, I am thinking about Mickie.

When I'm doing laundry, I'm thinking about what a good husband I'd make to Mickie.

When I am surfing the web for things not related to Mickie, I am thinking about her half the time.

When I am watching wrestling, I am comparing every match to a Mickie match.

When I'm playing a video game, I'm thinking about Mickie.

And when I lay my head down to go to sleep, I am thinking about cuddling up to Mickie.. and that puts a smile on my face, and then I can fall asleep.

So as you can see, I think about Mickie a lot

Oh yeah, and when I'm on this forum reading and typing things about Mickie... I'm thinking about Mickie.

No comments: