Monday, November 13, 2006

My Second Dream About Mickie

-originally written on 10/5/06-

I had another Mickie dream last night.

I dreamed that I was at Mickie’s wedding. And she was walking down the isle. She looked so prettyful, and she had this long white wedding dress that flowed behind her. And the thought of her marrying Kenny was too much for me to bear, so I grabbed her dress and started yelling “no Mickie don’t do it. You love me. I know you love me. You were just under WWE contract not to communicate with your fans, and that’s why you never confessed your love to me” (which is actually probably true… cause I just know if Mickie were allowed to contact me she would. And she’d tell me how I am the cutest little wolf in all the land and how if she met me before Kenny it would’ve been me she was engaged to).

But anyhow, I was holding on to her dress begging her to reconsider. But she didn’t stop walking, and I wouldn’t let go of her dress, so I was being dragged across the floor. And somehow she just kept getting farther and farther away, and I was starting to get rug burns, but I wouldn’t let go.

No comments: